Author Topic: Hi, new to the forum  (Read 2075 times)

MagnificentMagnavox1959

• View Profile
Hi, new to the forum
« on: October 03, 2014, 08:48:26 PM »
Hi all, a friend of mine told me about this great forum so I joined. I collect and restore tube gear, and tube console stereos. I mostly collect magnavox sets. I'm restoring a 1958 magnavox Berkshire now.

Pat L

• Founder of the Board
  • Administrator
  • Southeastern Wisconsin
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, new to the forum
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 09:02:24 PM »
Welcome aboard, I'm sure you're really going to enjoy this forum. It's the first forum anywhere that focuses on consoles. We've been online for just over a month and the place is buzzing. Pat  :)

Consoleman

• Southeastern PA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 06:58:32 AM »
Hi all, a friend of mine told me about this great forum so I joined. I collect and restore tube gear, and tube console stereos. I mostly collect magnavox sets. I'm restoring a 1958 magnavox Berkshire now.

As you can see by my avatar I also have a Berkshire,  a '56. Please post pics of your consoles, and welcome!
Mark

MagnificentMagnavox1959

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 12:05:46 PM »
Welcome aboard, I'm sure you're really going to enjoy this forum. It's the first forum anywhere that focuses on consoles. We've been online for just over a month and the place is buzzing. Pat  :)

Thanks pat I love this place, I was on here last night for three hours 😄

MagnificentMagnavox1959

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 12:08:11 PM »

As you can see by my avatar I also have a Berkshire,  a '56. Please post pics of your consoles, and welcome!

Hi I sure will, mine from 58. I have quite a few consoles. Fisher, rca motorola and of course magnavox's. I just finished a 59 continental so the Berkshire is next in my shop.

Harbourmaster

• Long Beach, CA 90808
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 01:19:33 PM »
Welcome and I am anxiously awaiting pictures of your Continental, as I just recently purchased one!
-- Aloha, Ken

No Console Left Behind!

MagnificentMagnavox1959

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 09:10:08 PM »
Ken I sure will, I would be happy to post some pics you you and the others.