Author Topic: magnavox concert grand  (Read 638 times)

bradley

• View Profile
magnavox concert grand
« on: October 22, 2016, 08:27:22 AM »
 I have a concert grand that I'm looking to sell.

I'm not sure of the details of this unit but it matches the picture on the top of this site. It is light brown finish. it comes with a remote (no battery), its missing the needle on the turntable thanks to my little ones. The record player turns radio works. record player works but speed is sluggish? it has been in my family since purchase in the fifties it has some finish blemishes on the top but very nice condition otherwise. i live in wichita ks. let me know if you are interested in this,i can figure out how to post some pictures for you if you are thanks.

danrclem

• View Profile
Re: magnavox concert grand
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 05:48:42 PM »
I'm sure you'll have people here interested in it depending on the price.  I'd be interested in it too but it's too far for me to travel. 

Good luck with your sale.

Deutschgerg

• Lexington, Kentucky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 08:27:25 AM »
I would love to have this but unfortunately it is too far from where I live. There should be someone on the forum that is close to you. Thanks for posting this here. You will definitely find a good home for this unit.

Regards,

Greg

electra225

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 11:52:54 AM »
I sent a PM to the OP asking for a price.  It's close to me, or could be for the right price.   ;)
If it ain't broke, call me.  I can break it....

racfan9

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 05:53:12 PM »
Is your CG still available?

Thanks,racfan9